2008年10月13日月曜日

About Sunday and Monday:3

On Sunday I went to work again, then I was quite busy that day.
Maybe because of 3 days off???
And I kept moving around.



Oh!!!

And this time, another coworker said I don't look with apron, oe that apron is just not nice, u shouldn't wear it and that kinda stuff!!!!

awwwwwwww is iiiit???

but but buttttt i dont think sooooo!!!!!



i dunno....
i think i go ask some people and i gonna decide i gonna wear apron or not!!!....lol


Well well for today,
i was gonna hang out with yoshie, ayaka, and yoshie's friends, but it was canceled, so i was kinda bored.
I started playing DS, but i got bored again.
Then I turned on the internet and my english teacher send me e-mail then we started chatting!
As always=P

But my friend called me to hang out for just couple hours, so I went to.

Then after I got home, I started chatting with him (english teacher) again and again=P


So Im chatting with him like......3 hours!!!wow
LOL

and im still chatting with him.lol


okay ill keep chatting with him so ttyl.lol

0 件のコメント: