2008年10月27日月曜日

Monday agin!

Todaaaaay I went to school but I was late...=(
I was doing my homeworrrrrk, well that's abusolutely my fault, huh?

Well I am kinda sick today...awwww
I'm afraid to be sick!!!!
No way no waaaaaaay!!!
I CAN'T be sick until Halloweeeeeeeen!!!!!
I wash my hands like a southands times.lol
No one can give me sick oe something! No!
I won't be sick, nooooo fricking waaay!

Oh my 3rd period was canceled!!!!
Lucky meee♪
I wasn't feel like a taking class today....
Last night, my sister helped my homework reaaaally well!
Thanks thanks thanks her!!

I have work today~with Nakashan!

Ahhhhh I have a lots of things to do this time!!!
I have to finish making my dress for halloween,
go to eye hospital to make contacts lens!(is that how you say it???),
go to dentist, :(
go to hair salon,
of course finish my homework asap!phewwww

0 件のコメント: