2008年10月27日月曜日

Busy busy Saturday!

I woke up 8 ish in the morning on Saturday!
Wow for me!=P

That's because my cousin came to my house.
She is 19, same as me and works at photopgraph shop.
She has really good talent of taking photoes, and has won some prise for photographs.
Her mom's work had a festival about cars check.
So she came to house and went to that festival really for a short time.

cool old cars there
Tenken-kun:P
You could try the car accdent influence!

Actually we just got free popcorns, sodas, and my mom bought some vegitables and sweets.
And we enjoyed some car stuff.
She came to my home, because I set her hair for her cousin's wedding!
I wanna go to weddinnnnng!
Well my mom and I just curl her hair, and tied up little, but she really really loved it then that made us so happy:D
She also took some great pics for my mom and me:D
And really good to see her, because she works so hard so I can't see her so often=(

After that, Nakashan came to my house=D!!!
He tried setting my hair for Halloween party this time!!!!!
God, it was awesome!!!!
I was sooooo excited and just surprised how he did such a great work!!!!!
Then we put our dress on and took pic.......maaaaaaan it was awesome!!!
I wanna show you guys, but I gonna update many photoes after Halloween parties, so I won't for now=P
Ahhhhhhhh I can't wat for the Halloween again!!!!!!XDXDXD


After that we went to work together, because it was Saturday.
Same as always, but I had a aweful costomers again!
Wooooooooo I HATE IT!!!!!!
I just hate sooooo rude and stupid customers!!!!!
I cried again...=(
Ahhhh I don't wanna cry at my work never again...=(
But if Nakashan wasn't there with me, I must been soooooooooooooo sad and depressed...
So thanks for being with Nakashan!
But Nakashan and other coworkers were soooo kind to me, so that made me cry....of course for good waaaaay!!!!!
Thanks them really, again, I'm sooo happy to work there=D
And now, with Nakashan soooooo happy for me=D!!!
Well I can't be sad or something just because of stupid as&%#le!!
I can't care about that kinda stupid stuff, be strooooong, misaaaaa!!!!!

Oh that Saturday was suuuuuch a busy days!
Nakashan and I were kind of frustrated of some stuff, because of busy work.pheeeew

We didn't have time to eat dinner there as always.....stupid last tram=(
We had one bite from Wataken...hehehe

So we went to McDonalds to get some foooood, 400yes for Teriyaki burgers just on weekend, so that was good deal:)

It was such a looooooong day!
But I could spend my time with my favorite people, so it was good day though:D

Hope next Saturday would be awesome night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



(467 words)

0 件のコメント: