2008年10月29日水曜日

Such a Bad Day....

yesterday was'nt my day at all......
all my class sucked yesterday...
i even cried...during the class...awwwww
thanks god, i cry a lots these days!

i hate when people say something stupid things to me, even they dont know anything about me.
they decide that im stupid like i cant speak english at all,
im lazy like i dont turn my home at all,
i play a lots like i dont go to school at all.....

i hate it.

im not like that person at all.
i love english then love speaking english, trying to speak english,
i turn all my homework with my best, i can say i always do my best with my homework and take a long time to turn it in perfect,
i go to school everyday.

thats for the first period.

then i had really bad second period.
she just......i dunno.
i worked on my homework for sooooooo long time with my teacher, native teacher.
he is such a great guy.
he is very very smart.
i know that for sure.
is she better than him?
better english than native english teacher?
yeah right.
hahaha thats funny.
she cant say that.
she cant say like that to me, cause i did my best on my essay.
how can she say that, even she sees my tears.
i dunno what she is thinking about and i never wanna know.
i dont wanna see her never again.

sorry but not for me.
i dont need ya.

well lets done with stupid stories.
i bought cakes for me as a treat.
i always gime me something make me happy when i had a bad day.
i even called nakashan yesterday,haha


dont care about wht people say; stupid people say.
i just cant take their way of thinking, so i dont care anymore, thats it.

i did my best, then im satisfied about it.
i never thought that my english teacher that helped me my essay is bad or something.
i love him.
thats it.

thats my way of thinking.

0 件のコメント: