2008年10月25日土曜日

A Sunny Doll

Last night, I went to English school, and my teacher and I did honors homework again.

And he missed his last tram because he was helping me!!!

Ahhhhh I felt teribly soooorrrrryyyyyyy=(

He is soooo kind.....

Thank him a LOTS!!!!
I could finished my homework now:D
I talked with him a bit about English and I just wonder what I wanna do.

Well I wanna be English conversation teacher in the future, so Do I have to do all this extra essay stuff? I mean, I wanna learn grammar and conversation, but what I am learing in honors is how to write deep essay...hmmm
He was right.
If I wanna do more different job then it gonna be different again...
Well I will take honors clas anyay though.
I have a discuttion class and it sounds like a good for me.

Well I was chatting with my friend, and he didn't have a best day, and he said he would be okay if it's sunny today, so I mad a sunny doll for him.hahaha



I hope it worked but it was kkkkkinda rain huh?

Anyway last night, my sister was helping my homework too and it was really knd of her:D

(222 words)

0 件のコメント: