2008年10月3日金曜日

Bacon Poteto Pie Again!

G'mor!
This morning, I thought that I was gonna late, so I rode my bike sooo fast, and I don't feel good now.awww
OH!!
I have a big news to you guys!!!
Does anyone know "bacon poteto pie" from McDonald's?
They gonna start having that today!!!
That was stopped 5 or 6 years ago maybe?
But I bet it was sooo popular and I loooved it!!!
So I was wondering why they don't have that anymore.
And it was said that many peope said to McDonald's to have bacon poteto pies again!
Then that came true.
It's just for a while, but I can't wait to have that taste again!

I was surprised because I was just taking about "I wonder why they stopped selling bacon potetopies....", and he said he has never had that one before, and wanna try that, so it's a best timing!

0 件のコメント: