2008年10月13日月曜日

About Saturday:D

After I finished my homework, I went to work with Nakashan.

Then I found my coworker was wearing the apron....!!!

And I was like a

"Why the hell are u wearing the apron?! I wanna wear tooooooo!!!!!!!!"

Then he gave me my apron, so I wore that, and I felt soooo happy.



BUT!!!

Almost all of my coworkers don't like apron!!!

How coooooome????

And one coworker, mean coworker (I mean in the good way of course=P) said

"Teppei chaaaaan, u don't looke good with your apron, hahahaha!!!!"

like 5 fricking times!!!



Mmmmmmmmmm

shuuuuut uuuuuuup!!!

But I like wearing apron!!!hahaha



Anyway that day, one group of custmers manner was sooooooo fricking bad!!!

They suck!!!!

They didn't clean up their s$%# which people have to do!!!!

Goooood I just couldn't believe that......

How could they left with all the s%$# they had......

I was soooooooo mad.....

That's because I'm a person like I get sick, if people around me is sick....during the drinking or something...=(

I felt soooooo sorry for my coworkers.....awwwwwww.



Anyway anyway!

I went to my home with Nakashan after the work to look at the halloween costume on internet.

Then we found it but it was soooooo expensive....

That's too much for the halloween I guess.

Then we decided to change the costume but.....ahhhhh its just so tough.



We looked at some costume goes kind of good with prince charming, but nahhhhhh.

Then we gave up and went to Joyfull to get food.



He had Kimuchi zosui, and I had Chicken nanban teshoku.










They were sooo good and waaaaarm.

It was freezing out there so I was happy to eat warm fooooood:D



Then we talked a lot again, then we went to home....having homework to decide what we can be on halloween again=P

0 件のコメント: