2008年10月17日金曜日

About San Francisco

I want to tell you about San Francisco. I’ve been to San Francisco twice, and I loved it there. They have a lot of fun stuff to do.

San Francisco is in California State of the United States. The population is about 80,0000 people. It is a global city in the US. There are many sightseeing places, shopping places, and good food.


At first, I recommend you to go to the Golden Gate Bridge. It connects the city of San Francisco to Marin County. It’s an internationally recognized symbol of San Francisco. You can walk over the bridge for free. It’s famous as a sightseeing spot, but also as a suicide location.

Next, you might want to go to Pier 39. There are more than 110 stores, and 14 Bay view restaurants. And you can enjoy the world-famous sea lions and street performers.





There is something for everyone at San Francisco. You never get bored there. There are so many things you can enjoy. So, I recommend you to go there sometimes.

0 件のコメント: