2008年10月17日金曜日

Friday again!

I feel so faaaast this friday is coming again!!!
But I love friday so I like that:D
But time passed so fast huh??
Am I doing great?
Am I happy that kind of feeling...???
I'm worried sometimes.
Time pass so quickly and I want to make sure that I am spending my time great.

One guy said to me one time....
It's okay that you think you have many things you want to do.
But it doesn't mean anything if you actually didn't at all.
It's good to think about them, but you have to work!
You have to act for them!

What do you think about those?
You know how his feel?
Or you haven't thought like that way?
When I heared that, I just thought "That is soooo right!!!"
Then I thought I have to be like that!
I have only one life.
I have to enjoy, well I am pretty enjoying my life but I wanna make my life so preciouse:D

0 件のコメント: