2008年10月24日金曜日

Talking about Wednesday

After school, I went back home so quickly to go to lunch with my sister, Yumi.
We were planning to go to her Yakiniku restaurant.
But her boss called her in the morning to call up her to come to work, because there were not enough people at restaurant.
She has worked there for a long time, so it happens a lot.
So we couldn’t go to her restaurant.
We went to DonoDono instead of that.
You can eat many food mainly pasta and pizza, and drink as much as you want for 1400 yen.
Their food was sooooooo goooood.

First we had some deserts, brownies, pumpkin cakes…..


Then we had a Mentai Potato pizza, and other good food with salad.



Then then carbonara pasta…..


And shrimps itarian pasta….


Yah we ate a lots!!!!!

We were soooo satisfied and full!

Then we went to Hamasen to shop some stuff.
I was trying to find good tumbler, but I couldn’t.

Then we went to Mister Donuts and went back to home.



It’s gun to go out or eat some good food with my sister.
I have to go shopping with her; it’s the best for me:D


Then I went to English school, I had homework to do there.
About honors homework, I wrote an essay about American education, and then I translated to English.
Before I give that homework, my essay has to be checked by native English speaker.
So I asked one of my teachers at English school.

It was.....tough.
Well I kind of cried.ahhhhh....
Of course he was ckecking my grammar, but he was also checking inside of my essay.
Then of course he can't read my Japanese essay, so I had to explain what I wanna tell about an essay.
But it was tough, because I was getting confused what I really wanna talk about and what I wanna solve and show my solution in the essay.
But he asked me a lot of questions and I couldn't answer a lot of them.
There are soooo many ways to show in English, so he had to understand my essay exactly, that's why.
But I was getting confused, and was soooo sad that how much I couldn't show my feeling in English, how much I couldn't understand my essay even in Japanese.

English, well essay is tough though.ahhhhh....

It was such a difficult day.....


We stopped our work after about 2 hours? Because I was getting confused and almost cried in front of him.
That reminds me my oversea in US.
I was doing my homework with my host dad with crying, everytime.yah
It was such a tough year.

Then I was depressed about those, then my friend at English school asked me to go to McDonald's and chat for a while, so we went there.

She told me about her love stuff, and it was fun.
Yah girls talk is just so much fun!
Then we talked a lot about English school stuff that we can't tell other people.

After I said goodbye to her, I met Nakasyan in the tram!!!wooooow
Then we went to walk with talking, and yah we went to McDonald's again:Dhehe
He was telling that I had left my cell phone at work! Yah I did it…..lol
I was sooooo shocked though!!!

We talked a lot about work, god it's just so much fun to talk about that kinda stuff:P


Wooo it was such a long day, but good day anyway:3

(577 words)

0 件のコメント: