2008年10月21日火曜日

Monday again!

hallo guys!
today i was sooooo sleepy all day long(つω-`*)
and forth period, we had a lecture about english linguistic. my teacher invited three teacher studying collocation.
so the lecture was mainly about collocation.
it was interesting.
well they used so many difficult words and i got so confused a lots.
after forth period there were only five students left.
i got kinda nurvas but it was fun and really interesting.
that made me decide to make a note for english vocabs list.
these days i have been kinda lazy so time to get back normal misa!

after school i had a nap.
then i got my cinderella costume!!!!!!!
i was waiting for that!!!!
well well honestly it wasnt that good than i expect so i was dissapointed a bit………
but i cant help w/ it and i gonna put something to look better so thats okaaay.

at night i chatted for a while again then i went to donkey w/ my sister.
we shopped some stuff and bought sweet potatoes.
they were goood felt like fall(・∀・)

and right now im soooo frickin sleepy but gotta do honors hw.awww

so see yooou!!

1 件のコメント:

=cristina= さんのコメント...

hey! i just barely realized you left me a comment almost 9 months ago and i never noticed! i suck i know! you commented on my skull cupcakes, thank you! i'm glad you liked it.

and i LOVE zebrahead, they are my favorite!

and i like your blog =]

thanks again!