2008年8月24日日曜日

Very Very Healthy Fooooood!

I went to dinner with my high school friend, Megu:D
We were going to do fireworks but one two of our friends couldn’t hang out so we decided to go to dinner together, just two of us.

We went to restraint using healthy food, not meat.
Megu doesn’t eat meat, so it was her choice.
They don’t use any meat, even for a hamburger!
They also use soy milk instead of milk, and I could choose kinds of pasta.

She wasn’t that hungry, so she had a mango parfait and drink.
I had soy milk pasta and a drink.

It was soooooo good!!!
And when waiter explained some foods they recommend, there was something with pumpkin. We both like pumpkin, so we both said
“Uhhh that sounds greeeeat!!!”,
so they put some pumpkin in my soy milk pasta!!
It was reeeeeally nice of them!
The atmosphere and music were all great and relaxing, and customers were just us.

But I ordered Yoghurita soda….or something.
I loooove yoghurt so I thought it must be really good but….yah I couldn’t finish my drink=P
Not that drink for me!haha

Megu just came back from Tokyo.
She went there to go to school for a week.
Sounds like she studied A LOT!!!
She said she was very hungry all the time, because she used her brain a lot!
I was very surprised, because she usually doesn’t eat that much like me:P

And of course I talked about w-inds. concert and trip stuff.
I’m so happy that I will have an enough time, maybe for buying some souvenirs for my friends! Cause I didn’t have time at all last time I went to the State.

I will go to dinner together after I come back from California next time!

(294 words)

0 件のコメント: