2008年8月20日水曜日

Shopping n Shopping!

I went shopping with my sister, Yumi:D
We had to shop for our trip!!!
We needed some sourvenir for my friends and host family.
First we went to Bulldog and bought Jinbei and Tokkuri for Nathan and Duane.
After that we went to Hamasen but we didn’t find any good stuff there, and my sister said she wanted to go to Starbucks so yes, we went to Clare as always=P
We went to one shop and bought picture flame and accessories for Maggie, Maddi and Micki.
We also bought a black bag and sun glasses to bring to State for us.
And we went to Starbacks of course.
I just had a scone with chocolate crunch and my sister had a White…something. See the pic.lol


Our trip plan is getting ready and weeeeeell maybe???
Oh I STILL can’t believe I’m actually going to State!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(144 words)

0 件のコメント: