2008年8月26日火曜日

Trip is Cooooming!!!

OMG I STIIL CANNOT BELIEVE I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ganna be California for about 20 days with my sister.


We are leaving tomorrow in the morning!!!!!!


We are going to San Francisco to trip around and hang out with my best friends in State, Nathan and Maggie.

And we gonna go down to the Central Coast to stay with my host family, and hang out with my friends there.



I have been always dreaming about going to CA with my sister.
I wanted to introduce my friends and host family that I love much and share every little thing I was impressed, amazed, or anything.

I still can't believe I am going with my sister.

I really can't.


I'm kinda worried about my self.
I was bit worried about my sister, coz she can't speat English at all, so if she have stress there?
How I can support her to have awesome memories in first in CA???

I'm little scared.
Everything is going on reality.
Is it really true???

But no time for that anymore!!!
right????????

My sister is strong.

when i said "I'm little bit scared coz everything about trip is going well and...."
my sister"Nooooo!!!! Not everything!!! We have hotel problem and bus problem and a....."

Yah, you are right.lol


My English teacher said "You gonna be realize you are actually going on a trip when you be Narita! Don't warry!!!"

I believe thaaaat!!!

okiiiies time to call my host family and hotel for check!

(294 words)

0 件のコメント: