2008年8月18日月曜日

SEX AND THE CITY!!!


These days, I have been watching SEX AND THE CITY”.
The movie is just on the show, so some episodes were on tv.
OMG I loooooooove it, love it!!!
It’s just sooooooooo fun!!!

The casts are these 4 women.
Carrie, Miranda, Samantha, and Charlotte.
They get together a lot and talk about guys and sex and guys and guys stuff!
Yes GIRLZ TALK!!!


There is much stuff that I’m interested in and can sympathize with.
And in that movie, it’s famous as all clothes and shoes are soooooooo cute and pretty!!!
Ohhhhh I wanna go watch it though!!!


And I’m soooo attracted by this guy, Mr.Big.
He acts like hot.lol


I missed some…or many episodes on tv, so I wanna borrow all the DVDs tho!
Hmmm after I came back to Japan, I might try that!=P

Pleeeeease go check it out!!!
I recommend you all!
But well I don’t think it’s for guys.haha
(153 words)

0 件のコメント: