2008年8月10日日曜日

Fireworks Festival....and Bar!

I went to Fireworks festival with my high school friend, Megu!!!
It was fuuuuun!!!
It’s is soooooo nice to wear Yukata!!!
Megu wore Yukata as well but those made us feel like I’m pretty Japanese girl.lol

We ate shaved ice, it was in very cute cup and we liked it:), French fries, and Takoyaki!
They were all gooood!
Oh of course fire works were very very beautifull!!!!!!
We both were very surprised how crowd there!!!
We were like “This many people see this one fireworks every year?!”
Tooooooo baaaaaaad that I forgot to put the battery into my digital cameraaaa!!!!! I knowwwww I was an idiot!lol
But we took print club so it was okay=P
We were soooo surprised how long line in front of print club! Fest was like a club!lol really!
We lined up about 20 minutes in front of unpopular print club.lol



I talked about stupid beach stuff and Megu was of course agreed with me and cheered me up.
After I said good bye to her, my friend called me from the bar I always go.
I went to that bar night before the fireworks festival to complain about beach stuff to bartender.lol
But guess whhhhhhat?!?!?! I went to that day, because HE who is ringleader in the beach traouble and I even don’t wanna see his face doesn’t work that day. But he came to the bar right after I started to complain to bartender!!!!!!!!!!!!
The bartender was lhao.lol yah too good timing huh?
And he treated me like I was nothing again, so I went to home.
I cried so called yoshie.lol
Thanks a lot to listen my stupid stuff for me. I mean it. Thank you sooo much.
So bartender felt sorry for me and called me on next day, festival day. And I wanted to go to bar on festival day but couldn’t, because HE would be there that day. But guess what bartender said “You can come tonight coz I said don’t come to HIM!” ~~~~~~~friday is sooo busy you know??? Ahhhhhh such a nice guuuuuy!!!!!! Love him!!!
So I could go to bar!! I was t he only one who is Japanese that night. I had so much fun that night! It was very very nice:D!!!

(370 words)

0 件のコメント: