2008年8月18日月曜日

Nakasyan!!!

I hung out with Nakasyan:D!!!
We haven’t hung out together for little while, so I was really excited!!!

Before I met up with him, I went to my grandma’s home.
We were so happy that grandma looked so fine!
After that, we went to burial place to play and thank for being watching us:)
I said please wish me and my sister for being safe on a trip:)

I was going home with my sister’s driving.
We were listening to one of my favorite bands, zebrahead and ELLEGARDEN!!!
Woooo “I” had fun=P
But I thought I couldn’t make it for time I decided with Nakasyan, so I did text him that I was gonna late, but I was late even that time!!!
I’m soooooo sorry, Nakasyan!!!=(
I’m always being late huh???
I will make it time, sooorrryyyyy!!!X(

Well I asked him
“Are you being Nakasyan tonight?lol”
Okay it means, he being like GAL-O.lmao
And he said
“Yap!!”
So I decided being Nakasyan as well, mean being GAL.lmao
Yah I know, we love stupid stuff, right Nakasyan??=P

Anyway, we met up at shopping arcade in kengun as always.
Then we were ready to go downtownnnn!!!
Our purpose is only this, TAKING AWESOME PRINT CLUB!!!yay yay

We went to Docomo shop for asking some questions about World Wing, thing that I use my cell in State.
After that, we went to Donkey-hote (I have noooo idea how I spell that!!) to buy colored eye contacts for my sister.
Well we went there twice actually, coz I thought I didn’t have any money that day!!!
Okay my sister prepared stuff for me that night, coz I was in a hurry to set my hair!
And I thought my sister didn’t put any money in my wallet!!!
But it was my misunderstanding, so we went there twice.
Again, sorry Nakasyan…=(


Aaaaaanywayz!!
We went to Festa to take some print clubs, yes our purpose!!!
We were in line in front of the latest Print club at Festa, but we realized we didn’t have ANY plans for pics!
That WAS the probrem.
We couldn’t take 100% pics at all.lol
So, we went to KFC to eat dinner, yes we love there=P!
And we were chatting a little, and made an awesome plan for pics!
We wrote in down in the paper!
Then, we could take awesome pics!!!
We could send those pics to our cell with infrared transmission!!
And it makes our eyes big in pics.
Woooow that’s why people were lined up in front of that!






Then we were both satisfied and back to Kengun.
I was in sleep in the tram,hehe.
We went to Mcdonald’s, yes o course, why not=P
When we got there, someone called me
“Heeeeey Misti!!!!”
Then there was my English school friend, Valerie!!!!
She goes to school in Tokyo, but she was coming back for a week.
Then we were talking about some stuff then, Nakasyan was sleepy so we were going back home, Valerie came, so we started chatting again=)

I was soooo happy that I could see Valerie this time!
And this is what Nakasyan was making there…..such a clever guy!!!LOL


He met Valerie at the first time, but I was happy that they got along so quickly.
I loooooove them=P

I have couldn’t hang out with him for a little while, but yes, I just can be soooo relaaaaaax and have sooooooo much fun with him!!
Yes, as alwaaaaaaays!
Looooooooooove him!!!
Gotta hang out after I come back from State yo!!!



(584 words)

0 件のコメント: