2008年8月12日火曜日

New job!

Last Saturday was the first day for my new job!
My sister’s boy friend works there so I could pass the interview!yay
It’s so nice because my light hair color…with pink high light(lol) is okay, and I don’t have to wear anything for my head. And I can arrange when I wanna work, and everyone is so kind, not strict place. And I can go back home to catch the last tram because it closes 11:00 pm. Now you know this job is really for me=P!
Well it was really busy day tho. But it’s good because I can feel like time past so quickly:P
Oh I work at Hanasakajisan at downtown. If you have a chance, come and have dinner there:D
It was bit surprised my parent said working at Izakaya is okay.
My parent used to say “No working at place have alcohol, No working at downtown, No working after 10:00pm.”
Yaaah right. Where I can work? So! I used to tell them lie when I have work……
But now they said okay to work at Izakaya! That was really really big surprise!
Everyone works there are so nice, specially my sister’s boy friend, yah of course:P
It has been a quite while to work which have “SHIFT” and pay “ONCE A MONTH”.lol Yah not on a day! Not working early in the morning!hehe

I think I can keep working this place this time:D!

(236 words)

0 件のコメント: