2008年8月2日土曜日

myn sha activity no.2 -crazy party-








Okiiiies, I gonna talk about “myn sha’s party”!!!



This time, the girls were small Ayaka, Ayaka, Ayami, Marina, Misa, Sayaka, and Yoshie!

Yoshie and I were talking about small Ayaka and Sayaka cuz their b-day was 23th and 31th July. We were planning to buy a b-day cake for surpriiiise!
So!
I promised Yoshie to meet up 7:40-ish.
But….I arriverd there 7:55-ish………!!!!!!
OMG I’m reallllllly soooooooooorry Yoshie!!!!

I had a lesson at English school that day, so I was gonna leave there middle in the class but when I looked at watch, it was already passed 7:50 and and and…..okay I gonna stop right here…lol
I terribly sorry for her! REALLY!!
But she said she forgive me cuz she’s super nice!!
Yes you ARE SUPER nice man!!!

Anyway so the party celebrates finishing up all damn term exams and two of girls’ b-day!
It started 8-ish at Kitchen Coo. (Is the spell right? Not sure…)
We were planning that Yoshie left as like she went to rest room and she asked staff to bring the b-day cake!
But! Unfortunately one staff asked her if he should light the candles infront of Ayaka and Sayaka!!
Fortunately, they missed words but asked me what he said so I said ohhh it’s gonna be order stop soon. I did good job riiight, Yoshie???lol

Well plan worked great they looked surprised and soooo happy!!!!!!
Everyone was sooo happy about that for sure!
Happy Related Birthday Ayaka and Sayaka!!!!!







Everyone was talking sooooo funny and we just kept laughing out.
It’s sooooo much fun to be with them.
Sadly then Marina and Sayaka went to home cuz they had to wake up early in the next morning.

So we went to Karaoke!
We enjoyed it pretty much as well!
They we were talking about we wanna have something “Our Song about best friends or that kinda stuff”!!
That’s grrrreat idea!

Then Yoshie went home, Misa went to home, and Ayami went to home….
Yes double Ayaka and I were left=P
We stayed there 6 in the morning, and went to McDonald’s to eat breakfast.

We talked about some serious stuff and love stuff and friends stuff.
Sorry I cried and showed not cool of me tho.
But really thanks to them to listen to my problem.

Small Ayaka and I saw off Ayaka and we went to Suizenji station on foot!
The weather was pretty nice so we decided to walk for a little bit.
We talked some stuff again and I had really really really good time!

It’s just soooo much fun to be with them.
I looooove you guyz!=P


check out these vds yo!



(440 words)

2 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

you guys look soo much fun in movies!!lol
Sorry for my absence. I didn't have enough time and money.
let's meet in Amakusa next time!!!

匿名 さんのコメント...

YEAH!!! you have to be sorry Misa!!!!hahaha:)
it was really nice time and i was sooooo excited!!