2008年8月10日日曜日

About AWEFULL 3 days beach....LOL


Okay so time to talk about 3 days beach stuff??lol
I went to Amakusa to go to beach with my friends, 2 guys and 1 girl.
The beach was goooood see the picture and movie???
But…but but!!!!
Let me say in one word about 3 days beach…..hmmmmmm bullshit!!!!!!!
Sorry I will change my word!
It was aweful!!! Yes PRETTY AWEFUL!!!!
Why the hell I went to beach with them!!!!
Ohhhhh It was such a pain in the ass. Such a disaster.
I even wanted to do to home after 3 frickin hours we left downtown.lol
Oh yes I couldn’t stand it.
I cried like a thousand times.
And it wasn’t my fault, it was HIS fault.
I backed home if it was place that takes three and an half hours!!!
Okay please let me say….I hate him.lmao yah laughing laughing!
Why???

Hmmmm it’s such a long story and I can’t talk everything here, so…..
Simply, I was just couldn’t believe what they…..I mean he did. I could never agree with what he thinks and he does.
After we had fireworks at beach, he said “Just leave the trush. Someone gonna clean up!” I was like a……..wwwwwwwhat the…?!?!?!
But I collected all trush right? And when I bring it to car, he said “Oh stop it! I don’t want any trush in my car!” Oh yes it was HIS stupid car.
At grocery store, when he spilled a lot of block ice, he said again, “Just leave it!” He even said something bad as a person to the staff who cleaned up for us! And he kept acting like that THREE FRICKIN DAY!!!
And guess what? Those were still okay for me… I mean those weren’t okay at all but I still could handle it, still! But he did such a stupid and jerk stuff more and more to me, so I cried like a thousand times alone.
You know how much I wanted to go home now?lol

He looked down on me all the day all the time like I was nothing.
And he can’t do that for many reasons. I’m sad I can’t write about stuff why but it’s frustrated.
I couldn’t sleep at all for three days.
I couldn’t eat…I ate only 2 spoons of curry rice for three days.
Guess what I even set my cell phone alarm to pretend be like I gotta call so I could be ALL ALONE!!!lol
So yes WHY he asked me to go with? WHY???
Hmmm maybe because he is such an idiot. Yes that’s it!:D

Everyone asked me “So why did you go to three days beach with them misa?LOL”
I KNOOOOOW!!!lol
I have a horrible luck for guys. Everyone recognize that. right?=P

I already refuse his call.

I gonna erase that stupid memory with tons of happy happy memories!

Well I learned a lesson again.

DON’T GO ON AN EVEN SMALL TRIP WITH FRIEND YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT THEM WELL YET!!!

(525 words)


Isn't it niiiice?:D
It was 5-ish in the morning.
I couldn't sleep and stay with them in the same room, so I was sitting at the beach almost all n ight to the morning.lol

0 件のコメント: