2008年8月4日月曜日

Dinner:D

I went to dinner with my high school friends, Megu and Yui.
We have denner together least once a month:)
It is soooo much fun to be with them. We talk everything happened each time.
This time we went to Pri Madonna. The wedding party was held yesterday so we went to small bar next to pri madonna. The atmosphere was great! Nice and relaaaaaax:D!
I always talk to them about what I'm consider or what I shoud do~stuff. They are very very good listner and adviser. And I can talk to them everything. I looooove them!!
This time I talked about yes the beach stuff.
But you know, maybe, I already made a desition but I talked what shoul I do??? Maybe I just want them to push my buck huh?
But I wanna go to beach! hmmmm you will see what will happen......wish me luck, pleaaaaaaase!!!

(148 words)

0 件のコメント: