2008年9月20日土曜日

work work work

I finished my work late today.
Maaan today was sooo fricking busyyy!!!
But but but it was soo much fun at work=)
These days Im getting used to my work and co workers so its just fuuuun!!!
Today I laughed out loud soo bad=P hehe
Everyone made me laugh=P

We were talkin bout whos our type.
And my type for comedians is Teppei Arita from Cream Stew.
Yah I know wht you wanna say!lol
But he IS sooooo cute and hot for me!!XD
And everyone started call me Teppei and my nickname is Teppei now!!!awww
Well thats okay it was funny.lol

anyway I was kinda worried and depressed about how I cant into guys talk. (coz eeeveryone is guys except me at my work. well there are two more ladies but not my age.)
But now its gone!!
Im sooo happy about it=)

Then guess what?!
Tomorrow Nakashan gonna have interview at my work!!!
Im for sure that he would pass that!!
Why…???
Coz his name is already in the Shift graph.lmao
Yah thats my work!!!

Im sooo excited to work w/ him!!!
Its first time to do that!!!
Its gonna be awesome!!yay yay

oookies I gonna go to sleeep then!
have to work tomorrooow yah everyday!

nigh nigh〜♪♪♪

0 件のコメント: