2008年9月26日金曜日

What is Love?

Today after I backed home from school, I ate Pork Karubi Bento from Hott Mott. It was soooooo gooooood!!
I rcogize that to you guys!hehe

Anyway I went to Donkey with my sister, Yumi to check how much my material would be….
She took me downtown with her car so I was sooo happy!XD
And she was waiting for me to finish my English school, so we went to Donkey in Kamikumamoto!
She is just such a sweeeeeetheart.
Thaaaaaaaanx Yumi chan!

Today at class in English school, our teacher Robert is back at South Africa so new teacher just for couple weekes!

And today's class was kinda...difficult for me.

Well it was interesting.


"What is Love?"

hmmmmmm

well everyone knows love is very important but nobody knows what love is.

What happens when we don't have love?


That started because I said music gives love.

yah like says music is language of love.

hmm I liked it.


Well we talked aboit some else interesting.


ahhh I wanna be the one talk a lot good stuff...my opinion in that class.........ahhhh

kinda disapointed too tho.....=(



Oh anyway Donkey at Halloween season is fuuuuun♪
We played a little and went home…

Oh yah we went to McDonald’s to grab some snack….
Ahhhhh getting fattttt!!
Bad Misa, BAD!!!!!!

Well I just finished chatting with my teacher at English school so
I gonna go to beeeeed!!!

See yoooou guuuys at schoooooool!
Night night”

(135 words)

0 件のコメント: