2008年9月26日金曜日

Ice Cream:D

About Tuesday…
I worked with Nakashan again, and it was fuuuuuun of course.
There weren’t that many costomers that day, so we finished our work little early!
Yes we were happy happy♪
And we could eat dinner there because we didn’t have to care about our last tram!
The dinner was good, but we ate with one guy and he is kinda quiet so we didn’t talk at all……for first……
And I started thinking it was funny and so, I thought “I have to talk something! Or I gonna laugh by myself!!!”lol
I looked at Nakashan, but he wasn’t notice my look…
And I finally said “isn’t it difficult to eat that way…?haha…”
Yah I know that was weird conversation but I had nooo ide which topic I should have talked about…lol
Well after all, we started talk about some stuff, so it was fun:D

After we got off the tram, we arrived at Kengun and it was rain!
Yes we don’t like get weeeeeeeeet!!!!!
So we were talking for a while and I was dying for ice cream!
And I said “Nakashan!!! I wanna eat ice creeeeeaaaaaam!!!!”
And he wanted too so we went to McDonald’s!
Yes after all!!!hahaha



But fortunately it wasn’t rain anymore so we were happy then.
But we wish that it was Friday or something so we could hang out more!

Oh we were talking about our 20th celebrate and planning to take pic together!
I doooooo hope it will work out!!!!
We definitely can’t wait for that!!!


(254 words)

0 件のコメント: