2008年9月27日土曜日

Okonomiyaki♪



Yesterday my mom, my sister and I went to eat Okonomiyaki for lunch.
My mom kept saying that she’s dying for Okonomiyaki since yesterday, so we decided to go.

My mom said she has one place that she wanna try to go, so we went there with her driving.
But….we couldn’t find that place.lol
My mom was like “Where the hell is that place! I’m sure….I’m for sure that Okonomiyaki restaurant is around here…..I guess…..”
We drove around for little while, but we couldn’t find that restaurant, so we gave up at last.haha
And she said “What do you wanna eat?”
…….I was surprise coz……Aren’t you wanna eat Okonomiyaki?!?!
We decoded to go to another Okonomiyaki restaurant.
They were sooo good, I had cheese and pork one, my mom had shrimps one, my sister had Modan yaki one.
I was kinda sad that place is really famous but we couldn’t make those by ourselves.
But that’s okaaaaaay tho.
Because! The foods were soooo good! And Big!
We couldn’t eat all so we asked a doggy bag and went home.

After that, I went to work and when I came back home, my dad was home!
He just came back from Yokohama.
We are from Yokohama, and he went there to go to his hospital.
He has a sick so…..
Anyway he sounded had fun with his old friends there!
I kind of wish that my mom went there with him….so I can invite my friends to come over my home! Feel like I live by myself! You know!hahaha
Well he got many sourvenirs for us and we were sooooo happy!yay yay
Getting fat….awwwwwww.=P

Welcome back, daaaaaaaad!!!

(276 words)

0 件のコメント: