2008年9月27日土曜日

sorryyy...

Before I went to English school, my dad’s friend came to my home and gave us a lot of souvenirs from Amakusa.
He always gives us really really good stuff.
And sometimes he invites us for dinner and his foods are just damn awesome!!! Sooooo good omg.
Yah he is rich.haha
He shares us gogeous and great foods all the time.
Anyway the stuff gave us yesterday were good of course!
I looooved the salt cream Daifuku (rice cake and sweet paste beans in it).
When he visited my mom, my mom was in work so I talked with him.
He asked me about my dad because my dad is in Yokohama.
And he asked me
“When did your dad leave and come back?”
Actually he left Tuesday and comes back today, Saturday.
But I don't know why I have said he left THIS Saturday and comes back NEXT Saturday.




Yah that's crazy answer.lol
He asked me three times and I said exactly same thing three time thinking
about why he does that?lol

And I thought that I should give him our souvenirs from State when my dad
comes back but after my mom backed home she goes Are you stupid Misa!! GOODNESS!!!



………sorry moooom.(´・ω・`)

So!!
My mom, sister and I visited his home to give souvenirs from San Francisco.
We are all glad that he liked them!
Oh and guess what my mom said!
Unfortunately he said to me,
“You died your hair huh? At first I didn’t realize you though!haha”

My mom hates my hair color now, and she just said to him,
“I know, I hate that stupid hair color. I can’t handle it. And she became more stupid just because she died her hair huh?hahahha”



…IT IS NOT FUUUUNNNYYYYY AT ALL!!!
God, I hate when people think that I’m stupid just because of my hair style.



ANYWAY!
After that, we went to Baskin Robins and free ice cream, cause my mom got free ice cream tickets by sending post card.




Looks yuuuummmyyyyy huh???
They were sooooooooo gooooooood.
But of course, they were soooo sweeeeeet!

Oh at school, I was talking about this Halloween with my friends there and they said they will be Jasmine from Aladdin!
It’s gonna be awesome there will be 4 from Disney!!!yay yay

They are soooooooo excited aboit Halloween party as well!
Yes of course!
WE can’t wait for that!!!

(404 words)

0 件のコメント: