2008年9月23日火曜日

JOYFULL!!!

Yesterday was first day to work with Nakashan!!!!



omg it was FUUUUUUUN!!!! hahaha



He remembers so quickly then just sooo much fun to work with him!
I even thought that I could work every single day if I work with him!hehe
It was fun to work with my co-workers as always then it was good:D


After we finished our work, we just decided to go to Joyfull!
Yes we haven't been there together for little while so it was fuuuun!
He had Karatei and I had sinsara. lol



I was gonna have chicken doria, but I just had different one tho.
So next time, I gonna have chicken doria!
It's so much fun to talk about job with Nakashan coz we work together!hehe


Oh good that one lady works at Joyfull still remembered us!
I was so happy, well she was surprised at my hair color but...that much?!?! hahaha


Anyway we were talking about what we gonna be at halloween party!!!
WE were thinking about princess and king as cinderella or somethinhg!!!
I know it gonna be awesome yo!
I can't wait for thaaaaaat!!


Well todao I gonna work with Nakashan again, so I better go get ready!


Then see you guys later!

0 件のコメント: