2008年9月26日金曜日

Halloweeeeeeeen Costume!!!

Yesterday I was talking with my mom about my Halloween costume this year.
Like i said I gonna be Cinderella and my best friend gonna be king.

I was checking how much they are on internet and theu¥y are just waaaaaaay too expensive for me!! God!
So!
I was thinking to make one by myself!
And I was talking with my mom and she said it would be cheaper to make one but it's gonna be tough tho...yah she's right, and I don't know if I have enough time for that!

But but but.....
It's Halloween!!!
It's only once a year, and that's one of my favorite event!!
So I wanna be Cinderellaaaaaa!!!=P

Well I should talk to Nakashan too, though.

All my teacger at English school already decided what they gonna be this Halloween, but they said it's secret, so i'm really looking forward that!

But I was chatting on internetwith one of teachers, and he was thinking same stuff, Halloween costume costs a lot!!!
But he can't make it by hisself so he said he gonna buy at store or from his friend!


I think I gonna decorate my room for Halloween this weekend, if I have time!
I have work this weekend, but that's good.
On Saturday, I gonna work with Nakashan, and my high school friend gonna come!

When I told her that I work there now, she said she will come as club activity, cause she handles about that kind of stuff.
And she just booked as 70 people!
wooow I didn't expect that much!lol
Well it's gonna be super busy and fun, I hope.

0 件のコメント: