2008年9月29日月曜日

ahhh so tired!!!

I just finished my work today〜!
Today there were only three people at work which means there were not that much costmors.

We were so bored so chatting for a while.
One guy said introduce someone to his brother.
Hmmmm that's difficult though…
Do I have any friends that goes good with him??
Hmmmm…

Anyway other we talked about my junior high school.
Like common friends or how strict my school was.
My school was sooooo strict like CRAZY!!!
I mean it!
When I told them some stories about my school, they just laughed and said
゛Nooo fricking waaaay!!!!!! Thats too crazy maaan!!!゛

Yes they are!

I just found out that I gonna work with Nakashan tomorrow!!yay yay

Oh he text me early today and gave me one halloween costume online and they have Cinderella dress cheaper!!
I have to compare which is cheaper…buying from them or making by myself.
Thanks Nakashan=)!

But still we have to find his prince costume.
Where we can find it(´・ω・`)?

Ahhhhh sucks I have to go to school tomorrow...

0 件のコメント: