2008年9月22日月曜日

hi there=)

I just backed home from my work again=)

Today there werent that many costomers which means I didnt like it.
I like when its busy at my work coz I feel time past soo fast, well maybe everyone does that way.

Today was fun again.
I really like people at my work.
Im soo lucky I found really good job(・∀・)

Oh today I gotta pay for the first time at my work!!!
And you know I havent worked with one month pay so I was soooooo happy!!!XD
I feel I did good job=P
Well good job misaaa!!!
Anyway after I finished my work tonight, my sister and I went to McDonalds to try new flavor ice cream…caramel something and hot sweet cinamon something.…=P
They were on me!hehe
They were good but yes they were sooooo sweeeeet!!!
I did need green tea or something.

Well well well
tomorrow back to school and work with Nakashan for the first time ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt have work tomorrow but today at work, I was talking about tomorrow with my co workers and one guy said
゛tomorrow there will be only two ppl as waiters, Nakashan and another guy………you think he gonna be okay with it?or why dont ya just come work tomorrow teppei chan?haha just kidding!゛
so I goes
゛Wait Im okay with it! I can come work tomorrow so he gonna be okay with that!!!゛
So I gonna work with him tomorrow.
Im soo excited yo Nakashan(・∀・)!!!

well I have to get up early tomorrow so I better go get showeeerrr!!!

see yaaa!!!

0 件のコメント: