2008年9月28日日曜日

Karatei♪


I just come back home from work~.
Actually I worked with Nakashan today and we went to Joyfull again.haha
Today at work, everyone said ゛what the hell is your crazy conversation
guys!!!lol
゛ like…more than ten times!
Is that crazy?!
Huh Nakashan???=P

Well it's such a fun talking about stupid stuff and just laughing out loud.

And I just wanna work with him every time!!!
Hmmmm it IS just fuuun(・∀・)

Anyway we had Karatei for dinner=)
But it was fricking cooooooold tonight!
I was freezing riding my bike!!
I should had wore more worm clothes=(

Oh and Nakashan told me that our co-workers are thinking to have
party for us!!!yay yay

It is gonna be awesome right Nakashan?!XD

And again we talked about our halloween costume and 20th celebration.
We wanna be perfect about those=P

There are many exciting plans this year!!!

(149 words)

0 件のコメント: