2008年3月16日日曜日

Happy updating



hello~♪
I went to school yesterday for typing test. I pass that test, and I had a new high myself. I was soo happy though! I can only type with my two fingers, forefingers. lol I gonna practice typing using all my fingers!

Oh last Tuesday was my 19th birthday! yay

I was sooo happy that many people text or said happy birthday to me:)!! I had a great birthday though!! My parent's anniversary was pretty close to my birthday, so we celebrate together. My sister and I gave them a table clock which we bought in my mom's favorite shop. We were glad that they loved it♪

and one more happy stuff!
I went to nail school as a hands model. It was soooo much fun and very exciting!!! I could ask many questions about nail. I just had a nail care and coloring. but teacher said a lot of things about student's perfection, and I was so surprised cuz student did really good job for me. beautifull coloring and shape. So now, I just can’t stop looking at my nails. I can’t believe those are my nals.lol
Next time, I gonna go to nail school for sukaruputure. sorry I have no idea how do u spell it! It’s like nail extension. u make fake nails with mixing special white powder and liquid. Its really expensive like normally, it cost about 7or8 dollars for one nail.
At school, everyone was using so many slangs for nails and I couldn’t understand a lot. So before next time, I think that I gonna study about nails more:)! I cant wait for the next time though♪
Hey! This updating is all about happy stuff!! coooooool

0 件のコメント: