2008年3月10日月曜日

zebrahead

Heeeeeeey
my friend came over to my house the other day. It was first time that my friend stayed over night since I moved to house. it was soo much fun! we were just chatting till 5 or 6 in the morning. Girls talk never ending.lol

and my sister just came back from Tokyo trip and I got a survania from Disney land! Its sooooo cute! I loved it! But my digital camera didt fit in it. and neither my cell phone. What can I use it for?lol
oh do u know that hilary duff sing the mickey mouse march rock arrange ver? That’s Disney cell phone’s commercial…. That song is keep stucking in my head! And now, my mom and my sister too.lol

anyway im really into one band zebrahead!
and I heard that they are coming to japan for summer sonic rock festival!!!! I hope they gonna have a solo tour! that summer sonic’s ticket is just soo expensive and I would need fly…. but if I wanna go to their concert, maybe I should join their fun club! cuz it costs 20 dollars to join it and I dont have to pay for annual convention costs!! and when I join it, I can get t-shirts, CD w/ their aught graphs, DVD, stickers, their picks and other stuff! And I can have right to go to meet and greet, party after concert and that kinda stuff!! I cannot believe that! its awesome!! or is that normal over there? cuz… I join in one Japanese band’s fun club and I have to pay a lots. I can get really good tickets and of course that's pretty nice.

0 件のコメント: