2008年3月30日日曜日

Reunion in Kagoshima





Helloooooooo♪
I went to Kagoshima to go to reunion:D
Yes I was hesitated about it, but my friend said that I can stay over night at her house, and which means I don’t have to pay for hotel, so I decided to go to reunion!
When I go abroad to America, I joined one company which support us about oversea. And we took same class for one month in America, and each person went to different school. There 20 people in our group, and 12 of them came to reunion.

When I arrived at kagoshima tyuou station (that was our meeting place), everyone was so surprised that I look totally different from 2 yrs ago. Hmmm I didn’t think so and I was surprised that everyone said like that.

We went to bar first. You can eat or drink as much as you like for 2000yen (about 20 bucks) and it was quite cheap. The foods were nice, too:)

After that, we went to karaoke. We talked about many things but…honestly, I felt away from them. As I told you before, I was sooo quiet and shy in that group, so I thought that I would be spunky or show true my face, but I just couldn’t do it. But my friend who I stayed over night felt same way and we were talking that we just can’t put up with them. But that time, the thing that I knew she felt same way as me made me happy and relief though. That’s because I am only one who live in kumamoto, here in that group and I can’t see any friends in that group so often.

And after I met her and talked with her, I just doubt that she is really great friend of mine. After I came back from America, I haven’t talked about many details about oversea with my friend. I mean I talk about fun stuff with my friends sometimes but not about hard or bitter stuff. Even though I talk about it, I can’t express exactly what I felt or how hard time I spend about relationship with my host family, friends (I wanna tell what I was thinking, but I couldn’t….), school (I never can forget about that I was doing never ending homework and tests with crying….that was horror!lol), English, home sick, totally different culture or way of thinking and other stuff!

Of course fun stuff too like how I was amazed or impressed about something (like I cried when I saw my grade got up just before I back to japan.lol). Especially I met so many nice and cool people over there and that’s really really amazing that we can understand each other, I love them so much, and I still keep in touch with them even we live in totally different place and speak different language.

I was so happy that she could understand how I felt even I couldn’t express my self, because she did kind of same experiences as well.
That year was filled with sooooo many things.



SO! I am sooooo worry about one of my friend is saying going to abroad for four years with such a wishful thinking:( eeeeeeveryone said to me ”misa, you don’t have to do that, just let her do what she wants, cuz we did our best but she never listened!”, and they are exactly right. I wanna leave her alone, but it’s too tough for me. That’s sometimes bad for me. I’m worry too much about my friends problems! That’s sometimes stupid, and I know!



Anyway! Its season for Hanami now! That’s fun tho!






fuuuuuuu..... that was quite looooooong post!!!

0 件のコメント: