2008年3月17日月曜日

Driver license

I went to karaoke with Mari yesterday. We were at Karaoke like three hours! It has been about a months to hang out with her. She gotta driver license during the spring break, so we went to drive too. But we got lost.lol I have no sense of direction, and she is from Amakusa, which means she really doesn’t know about location in kumamoto. But it was fun though!

And I went to joyfull with my best friend! He also has a driver license, so we were talking about that we should go shopping next week by his driving! I am pretty excited about it. Those made me feel like I wanna have a driver license…
We talk about a job, and other stuff. I think that I gonna try to have an interview at spa. Its really near my house, and that’s cool.

2 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

omg, u have written about me!! I also had a fun with u. we should go out somewhere more!!

misti さんのコメント...

hahaha of cooooooourse:D!!!
u gatta take me beach or somewhere, mariiiiii:p