2008年3月18日火曜日

UGLY BETTY


Finally! I’m going to Fukuoka tomorroooooow!

I’m going to see a concert of my favorite band!!yay
I am sooooooo excited about it!
I already decided what I gonna wear for tomorrow:)

today, I’m going to English conversation school at night. I gonna take a make up lesson, so I have two lessons today. I will have to go back home soon for tomorrow! I always stay and chat with my teachers and students;p
For today, I’m gonna decorate my nails, and have a nice sleep!!

Anyway I just watched a drama called “UGLY BETTY”. The main character is betty who works for a MODE. Mode is a very famous fashion magazine.

Today, her sister’s fiancé just passed away!! I was soooo sad, because they are going to have a wonderful wedding soon!!! That is too sad. I cried:(

Daniel (Eric Mabius) is so cute!lol
I really like that drama! You should watch it!

0 件のコメント: