2008年3月21日金曜日

w-inds. FC event 2008~every w-inds. day~




3/19(Wed.), I went to w-inds. FC event2008~every w-inds. day~in Fukuoka!!!
I went to the first night concert!



It was aaaaaaaaawsome!!!!! As always!!!
It was soooooo frickin cold there!!! I mean it!
We queued to buy some their goods for like one hr and half in such a freeeeezing, windy and little bit raining!


I even thought that typhoon was coming!
And we couldn’t open the umbrella in the raining. When we queue at some their concerts, we can’t open the umbrella for some reasons.


Anyway we had to queue in numeric order then, so we couldn’t buy goods=( I bought them after the show anyway:D
we completely queued in numeric order and we wanna just go inside of hall, because of stupid weather!! But stuff said that we had to wait for one more hour, because something was wrong with machinery!
I even couldn’t text because my hands are numb with cooooold!

Finally we could get inside, I was so happy it was warm there!lol
Two ladies talked to me that how cold outside was, and we really enjoyed talking. They came from Kumamoto as well. We were swelling up about goods this time. There is eco bag designed by Ryuichi (one of the members).
It's a picture of one man is fishing.
Ok, it’s just like a kid’s drawing! That’s funny and…cute! In a good meaning!lol and that bag is really sleazy but it costs 1,300yen (about 13 dollars?) it was almost sold out but…lol

Unfortunately, just before the show starts, I didn’t feel very well.
I sometime feel sick when I really nerves or very excited. It sucks! I had bad time before or during circus, movies or school trip in childhood.
But its not like serious ill, it’s like “fancy may kill or cure”.lol
I was thinking that I might wanna call stuff or go outside and have fresh air, but… I was sure I gonna regret about it later!! But I don’t feel good…when I was worry about it, the show started! And omg, I totally forgot about it.lmao

Anyway:p!
They had a drawing of present their personal belongings with their aught graphs! Just three lucky funs can be hit! And one lucky fun wasn’t there!! Everyone thought what a waste!!!!
Oh, it was funny that one lady was so amazed how we know about that band, because we just could know what song they would sing and dance with an introduction.lol

I was really really happy that…
they sung my favorite song,
they all played great instrument,
sung “LET IT BE(beatls)”, “FRIEND(one members solo)”, and “Sennokaze~(it was famouse song in japan)” a little bit for us,
dance scene was damn cool,
sung new single for the first time,
showed us very funny videos
It was an awesome show as I told you aboveXD!!!

I was hesitated whether I buy their original sweater or not. It’s not cheap, but cool.
But I already bought their expensive original sweater before, so I wasn’t gonna buy it, but the band members were wearing that sweater during the encore, and I was like "ok, I have to buy that!!" I decided to buy it immediatery:p!!
Its gonna be sent next month, so I can't wait for that!

After the show, I got their original chap stick as a souvenir. At fun club event concert we always get souvenir:)




I was sooo exhausted after I got home. My body was muscular pain, and I had a sore throat.

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.