2008年7月6日日曜日

Summer Vacation Plans

I have tons of plans for this summer break! The best thing I really look forward to is of course w-inds.’s concert! I go to their summer concerts every year so I’m pretty excited about it. This summer, I also go to Avril Lavigne’s concert for the first time! I don’t know if the seat is going to be good or not but I am so excited to see her in real! I also plan to go to ELLEGARDEN’s concert. I have never been their concert. Their music is punk-rock, and they are going to stop their work for a while this September. So bad but I want to go their concert once before they stop their work.
I’m going to Tokyo to visit my best friends! I love Tokyo for visiting. I will save up enough money this time, so I can shop many cute clothes there! And my friend from Indonesia might visit Japan, Tokyo and Hokkaido, so hopefully I can see her in Tokyo and bring over to here, Kumamoto.
I plan to go to beach, camping, do some fire works. I hope I will got o driving school to get driving license!

(196 words)

0 件のコメント: