2008年7月4日金曜日

Just a Joke

G'mor guys!
Today I made it on time for this class=P
Uh again, what I gonna write about......
Oh take a look at this!

Click HERE

This is just a joke that my friend gave me, and I thinkit's funny so check this out:D

Today I'm going to cafe after English school with my new friend!
We just got be friends at bar and haven't talked a lot, so I'm little bit narvus about it but I hope it would be fun.
Well I have to go back home before the trum finish last line, because I should study and I'm going out for drink with Eibei friendsssssss!!!!!yay yay
I'm soooooo excited about it and you guys too righhhhht???
It's before tests, but let's have sooooo crazy and fun and work hard on all damn tests and essays stuff yo!

Ummmmmmm what I gonna write about....
Today is Friday, day passed day so quickly I feel.

Okkkkiiieees........oh I'm soooo sleepy today:O
I went to bed passed 6-ish in this morning.....I wasn't supposed to because I had a plan for it but....=(

hey hey you you, I don't like your girlfriend! No way no way I think you need a new one!
You are so fine that I want you mine, you are so derisious!

G-friend by avril lavigne=P

(219 words)

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

i don't geeet it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i feel really tired today!!
i don't feel HAPPY FRIDAY today!

misti さんのコメント...

yoshie
howwwww coooooome!!!
its funny! coz.....it got me:P but not you huh?
glad u feel happy fri. today!!!