2008年7月24日木曜日

Introduce Myself in 10 Years, Writing Essay

Hello, my name is Misa Cohen. I’m 29 years old. I work as an English conversation teacher at English school.

There are five people in English school. I teach English to kids. Three of them are from different countries and they teach English to teenagers, and adults. One is Japanese and she does office work. It’s pretty small English school, but we get along each other very well. All the teachers and students are very nice. We always enjoy talking in English. We all love parties, so we try to have a party at least once a month. We have Halloween party, Christmas party, Hawaiian party, wine tasting party or many kinds of parties.

I love talking English, so I love teaching English to kids. I also like making cards or games for kids, so I love my job. In English school, I have little cafe and place to sell things. If students make something, they can put them there. Some students might buy them. I also love decorating nails, so I put some nail chips there. It is really neat English school.

I married my husband, Ryan Cohen two years ago. He is 31 years old now, and works as an interior designer. He is from the Orange Coast. He designed my English school, and we felled in love. He has a villa in the Orange County, so we go there many times. We both love beach, so we always go to many beaches and have much fun there.

We have two beautiful daughters. One sweetheart is Anna, one year old, and the other sweetheart is Micki, ten months years old. They will go to International school in Japan. They love playing at beach as well. We are always quite busy, because we both work. It’s very difficult to have kids, but my kids always make everyone happy. We enjoy everything together, and love our lives.

(320 words)

0 件のコメント: