2008年7月25日金曜日

My Experience w/ blogging

When I first time heard about blogging this semester, honestly I thought I didn't want to do many things online. That's because I 'm not that good at computer and I often get confused. However now I think that it was kind of fun afterall.

Having my own blog is very fun and neat. It's exciting when I add new contents like YouTube, or Slide Show. And I was having fun to try to think and make for the image to bring top. And it's also fun to look at my friends' blog and good to know how they are feeling each days. I'm happy when I get some comments from them. It's good to keep my feelimh each times on something, this time online. That's because I can see my past posts and see how I was thinking about something.

I love music and decorating nails, so I love to share those on my blog like I update my new nails, or my favorite bands' music videos. I'm also having fun to update my concert review. I love going to concerts.

It wasn't that dificult to do some stuff in this semester, so it was okay for me. If the class will be more difficult, I might be confused, but it's good to learn using computer. I used computer better than before, I guess.

0 件のコメント: