2008年7月11日金曜日

About Yesterday

Yes, it is Friday, finally!
yaaaaay happy Friday guyzzz!

Well well well, what I gonna talk about this morning....hmmmm.
Today is hot huh? Yes always hot these days. I can not stand it. grrrrrr
Yesterday I had two exams. Listening and Reading.
Listening was pretty fine, as always:D
But Reading....ahhhh I even don't wanna think about it.
Well it was okay, really fine, but fior me, not fine at all!!
Coz it's a reading class! English class!
I should hhad studied much harder though.
Yes bad misa=(
And I was kinda depressed about it, so I decided to go back home in the difference way.
I was riding my bike on the different street, them guess what!
I met one guy I really don't wanna see never ever ever ever ever ever AGAIN!!!!
Gooooood, yes thanks god!!!

I was trying to go other ways but I had no choice. There is just one straight street to him.
Thank you very much.
ahhhh that was what happened yesterday damn it.


Anywayz
What's my plan for this weeekend...
Oh I have two kinda exams on Monday, so I should study huh?
Ohhhhh I'm afraid that I gonna go to bar again tomorrow.lol
I dont wanna be bad Misaaaaaa=(

Okaaaay times up!

(209 words)

0 件のコメント: