2009年1月6日火曜日

Writing Essay about Indonesia

I want to tell you about Indonesia. When I went to the United States, I made a really great friend from Indonesia. She was an exchange student as well. She is Muslim, and taught me a lot of things about her religion, and Indonesia. That’s why I’m interested in Indonesia.
The capital city is Jakarta, and the entire population is about two hundred million. 87.1 % of the population is Muslim. They pray five times a day, and they can’t eat pork or drink alcohol. They also have fast for about a month a year.

Indonesian famous food is Nasi Goreng.

It's fried rice with chili sauce. You eat with sunny-side up egg or pickles. Another famous food is Martabak Telor. It’s like Japanese egg roll. There are duck eggs, ground meat, or onion in it. It has wide appeal. Indonesian food always has much kind of spices and herbs.

They speak Indonesian there. Indonesian is sixth big language. They use the Roman alphabet notation. The grammar is really complicated, so it’s takes long time to use it well.

There are still many things that I don’t know about Indonesia.
I want to learn about there more, and I want to go there sometimes.

0 件のコメント: