2009年1月9日金曜日

Soo sick....

I have only 3 days for a coming of age day and I had got sick!
Awwww I was really trying not to get sick, so I always wash my hands but whhhhyyy????
I spend a lot of time for coming of age day and I have to be perfect on that day though!!!!!!
I finally don't have high fever now but I still feel, yah sick.
I have to deside what I going to wear for the junior high reunion, do my nails!!!!
went to Donkey with my sister last week, and bought many stuff for my nails!!!
I soent much money for that....
I really like decorating my nails, so I wanted to do soooooo cute nails!
I was thinking that...I am going to put sparkle pink nail polish, with gradatation.
And I gonna put some special sparkle seal with pink ink.
And I gonna put some stones like pink or gold or red.
But I don't know if I can do that or not......
I don't feel like I can do m,y nails.
I always take times to do my nails.
It's fun, but I use energy a lot.
So it takes such a long time sometimes, and I get so tired.
So I'm sick right now and do you think that I can do that???

0 件のコメント: