2009年1月20日火曜日

The World According to Garp


I just took shower and come back to my room...


It's time to starte honors homework...uhhhHHH I don't wanna dooooo it....:O


It looks like really difficult and takes loooong looooooong time though...awwww


And I have to go to school tomorrow even I don't have any class, just for turning to that homework and return couple books I got from liblary...awwww:O




Anyway I had a test at US literary history class.


I had to finish that essay about a movie called "The world according to Garp".


At first I saw that movie, I felt really weird but it was very interested anyway.


The main charactor, Garp makes me like kind of happy.


Like I think that he was telling me that I should enjoy my life even terrible thing happens, because that's the way it is! Life is like that!


Garp had so many bad things but it didn't look thaaaaat bad, I mean he had so many hard stuff to get over but I'm for sure that he had a great life for him.


That's super important I guess.




Well the movie was like that.


And I memorised all the authors names and literary books names stuff so I stayed up all night which made me really tired and sick ths morning.


My brain totally stopped for a while...awwww


But test didn't went that good though....There were many things that I didn't expect being on tests so that was too bad.


But I didn't feel that bad this time.


Am I growing up?


Thinking positive huuuuhhh??heheh




And two more good things today!


One is I ate dinner with my family. All members:D


And one more is I found a really good person...




Anyway I gotta do my homework really!


With SNICKERRRRRS!!!!!=P....ohhh getting fat aginnnn...!!!

1 件のコメント:

dumpling さんのコメント...

hey! you knew me? wow! thanx:) well.. happy new year ♥misti♥!! but thats too late tho. anyways, i hope you have a wanderful year!
what did you do on your winter vacation?

good luck with your final!!!