2009年1月25日日曜日

About a Yesterday=)

This is the post that I wanted to update last night but I fell asleep and I couldnt…

I had a really difficult exam today.
Its all about what Im not good at…
so I had a hard time at each class tho...
but I think I did better than I expected=)
oh I had such a TERRIBLE headache last night.
I also felt sick and couldnt stand up.
So my sister took care of me a bit last night thanx yumi chan=D
and today I have a bad headache and my ear hurs bad!
i had a bad stmachache in this morning!!
awwww am i oookay?!lol

oh and i straight go to work from school.
and i had a happy thing.
i mean i even was surprised what i was doing!
just these days i act!!!!
and thats good for me=)
and i tried to be so nice to my co workers and i was being nice and.....
then they were nice and of course i feel good.
then!
i just thought i should be like this because one is thats kinda feeling that im charging them or something?
you know wht i mean?
its hard to describe with my words dammit!
anyway and another is i already knew that i should act like this to any people any situations.
………okay thats the thing today!
tomorrow i gonna c nakashan!!
even its been just a week, feel like a i dont c him about a month tho!hahah

0 件のコメント: