2007年6月21日木曜日

Book, Surfer!

I read this book called "Surfer". The main character is Nick who is just graduated from his high school, and he loves to surf. He wants to go to Australia to be join the competition in September. But his parent don't agree him, because he didn't have enough money and they think surfing is really dangerous. There is great chance for Nick, competition in his hometown and that prize is one thousands pond! On the competition, he couldn't win, because his rival hit him w/ the surf board! But the judge watched that and he said Nick is winner! He got that prize and his parent say yes for going to Australia.
I do wanna try surf, but I know it can be really dangerous. But one of my friend loves surf, and his stories about surfing is so much fun!! I wanna try, if I have chance though.

0 件のコメント: