2007年6月29日金曜日

Give us the Money


I read this book called "Give us the Money".

Main character was Gray who is tired of his boring life. One normal day, he helped one woman who was in danger. But she was just acting for the movie. He misunderstood that it's a real and run with her.He hit a one guy and changed her bag and his one accidentally. When they looked into the bag, they found a lot of money and realized that guy was rubber! They and the supervision helped each other and caught the rubber who was Gray's boss!


It was easy to read so that was good. I think I can try to read little bit more hard one or one has more pages. That ending was cool that the supervision asked Gray to be an actor. So now, he can't be tired of his life.

don't wanna be tired of my life! Never! I wanna do many things what I wanna do and try my best though!

0 件のコメント: