2007年6月21日木曜日

NY


I read this book called "New York". I'm really interested in NY, because I'm going to NY next spring!! yay!
I was thinking where I'm gonna visit in NY when I was reading this book.
First, I wanna go to the world trade center...there aren't two towers anymore, but I think I should go there. There are two towers of light there, so I wanna see it.
Of course I wanna visit the statue of liberty! But I'm sad that the book says we cannot go to the top of the statue anymore!...That's OK. Oh,I didn't know that seven points on the statue's crown are for the seven sears!!
I was really impressed to read the story about the brooklyn bridge. It says that it was a long, hard job. It took about 14 yrs to finish! Even 27 bridge workers died...Many people was working so hard and so sick, but when it opened, thousands of New Yorkers came to see it! I wanna cross it, too.
This is what I'm gonna do in NY. I will buy some croissant or beagle w/ Starbucks coffee and walk and shop on the crowd street, seeing tons of yellow taxi...!lol

0 件のコメント: