2007年6月6日水曜日

2."The Princess Diaries"

I went to Kenritsu University last week and read this book called "The Princess Diaries".


The main character is Mia, and she was just normal teenager. She was so shy to everything like she even couldn't say anything when teacher pointed her in the class.

One day her dad suddenly told her that he is PRINCE in Genovia! She didn't know that at all. And said "You are the heir to the throne of Genovia"!
Now she is a PRINCESS of Genovia!

The one lady accompany her all the time to teach her important lesson about behavior as a princess.

She was so shy and didn't care her behavior before, so it's was so hard to learn how princess behaves.

But she got over many things and changed a lot. She looks so beautiful and now, she is super popular at school.


This story was so cute and I really loved it. I heard there is movie too, so I think I would watch it:)!

0 件のコメント: